Sunday, October 16, 2011

Journal #4

How's your kharma?

If I had one day to do over, I would choose the day I had my first kiss. I know that may sound cheesy or dumb but I believe that had I handled the situation differently the outcome would have been different. Not once in that relationship did I ever fully come out and say how I really felt. I think this blew any chance for a deeper or longer lasting relationship. I didn't do my part or hold up my end. Had I said what I really felt, instead of keeping it in because I was afraid, I'm pretty sure our relationship would be different today. Although we still remain friends, I wish I had not let the fear of speaking my mind not get in the way. It could have saved a lot of questioning and heartbreak in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment